Monday, October 12, 2009

10/12/09 day 13

Not much.  Chilly today.  Weather reports a low of 45f and a high of 70f.  the battery on my thermostat died so no local measurements.  I ran the propane heater for the first time.  I am so paranoid about it using all the oxygen that I kept two windows open, which didn't help in heating the place.  I will have to look at air sensors to alleviate those concerns.

As things felt warmer, I bundled up and got nice and toasty.  I probably only ran the heater about 20 minutes and used it as a hand warmer.  No battery or generator usage today.

I did however, get more curtains hung up and will install the final two tommorrow.  They are already making a difference.

I am practicing typing this entry on my phone instead of a laptop. Perhaps I can connect my bluetooth keypad to it for faster typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment