Tuesday, September 29, 2009

9/29/2009 Day 12


A perfect day for camping. Temperatures started around the 40s and made their way up into the mid-70s. No need for air conditioner or even the fan for most of the day. I did kick the fan on when I got back from the gym, but that was mostly to cool down from the walk back.

Let's see. The one battery I have of unknown Ah rating ran the fan most of yesterday, along with charging my laptop from a dead state. I left the inverter on all night to charge the laptop, but turned if off when I got out in the morning. I'm running the laptop and fan off of it now. It's reading 20W and 11.9V.

After today, I will be on vacation until October 11th, at which point I expect to remove the air conditioner from the van and move into cold weather mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment