Monday, August 31, 2009

8/31/2009 Day 5

It was rather chilly when I left work today and headed towards my mobile apartment. I left a window open on the “cool side” of the van (the side that receives the sun last). So today, it didn't start feeling warm until about 11:30. The generator started right up from inside, which was a definite bonus. After that, running the air conditioner made it rather cold in here. I suspect the outside temperature is not as high as the other days have been. I suspect this trend will continue on into winter. Anyways, I ended up sleeping until almost 3PM, which is phenomenal. Shortly thereafter, I turned off the A/C and the generator to see if it would stay cool inside. The breeze seems to have died down, so unfortunately, the van is starting to heat up again.

Left the van around 3:30 for the gym. Did a few upper body exercises and finished up with a 3 mile run (18min), after which I felt like puking. Did the hygiene thing and returned to the van shortly after 5pm for a quick rest before heading into work to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment