Monday, September 28, 2009

9/28/2009 Day 11

I left my lights on last night, so today when I got out to the van, I found things to be a little dark. I was unable to jump it using my spare battery, but a friend was able to bring his car around and get things started. When I permanently install my battery setup into the van, I will give myself the ability to jump the van.

I finally have an inside/outside thermometer in here. It was about 55F both inside and outside the van today, but by 2PM temperatures had made their way up into the low 80s. However, it felt cool enough in the van that I didn't feel too uncomfortable, nor did I have to run the generator. So today is the second day I got to save on generator usage. From the weather report, the rest of the week looks to be very similar in temperatures, with some rain thrown in for good measure.

While I should be good this week, the next week I come down (Oct 11th), I will need to bring warmer clothes and perhaps the sleeping bag. I ma soon be able to remove the air conditioner itself from the van.

No comments:

Post a Comment